Tilapia w/ Ginger
Friday Mar 26, 2009
(Usage Tip: If the name of the
dish is blue and underlined (like Rice Salad
below) there is a recipe on this web site. To
go to the recipe page, click on the
underlined blue text. To return to this page, click BACK on your browser
or UP on the left of the recipe page.)
The Recipes are also in the main Angione Recipe section so that they are easier to get
to. You can go directly to them by clicking on the Recipe section link on the
left side of the page.
The other recipes there are family or recent favorites. Feel free to try
them. More coming.
- Rice Salad (via Mary Ellen Foody O'Leary)
- Tilapia with Ginger Dressing (from Nancy Neary Long)
- Ginger Bars Judy Kuntz Henry made a batch (or
two or three) and brought them with her. They were wonderful.
- Banana Pudding-a
Southern favorite from a friend of Mary Ellen's who made a batch for us.
- Bagged sandwich, cookie and carrots at the beach.
- S.C. BarBQ-pulled pork, cheese grits, etc. It was take out so no recipes.
- Dessert was Mary Ellen's signature Ice Cream Pie--chocolate cookie crust,
cookies and cream ice-cream piled high, topped with chocolate sauce, whipped
cream and a cherry!
- Birthday cake with ice cream
- Mimosas (Champagne and Orange Juice)
- I was gone by then but I think that people went out to a local restaurant,
and/or ate leftovers--there were plenty.
2004 Mar 31